We are a family owned manufacturing company established in 1959, operating out of the same location in Hamilton’s east end since 1964.
Our customer base is mostly within the Golden Horseshoe area but we also service customers in the U.S. and have shipped product overseas to Europe and Asia.
We offer custom fabrication work in stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steel. Some of our products include cones, reducers, guards and smaller structural work.
Our on-site equipment includes:
- 14′ 0″ – 220 ton press brake
- 10′ 0″ 1/2 shear
- 90 ton ironwork
- 5′ 0″ rolls
- 5-ton capacity crane
- 3-ton capacity crane
- Various welding and cutting equipment
In addition to our own machinery we work closely with selected sub-contractors in the local area to offer additional services such as machining, stress relieving sandblasting and painting. We can arrange pickup and deliveries for nominal charges and usually offer free delivery within the local area for smaller items.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified, CWB Certified